(muffled laughter) (happy music) – Today, we’re here to play
some asian drinking games. – It is Friday, it is 5 o’clock. – I have nothing to do
for the rest of the day, so I’m ready to drink. – I’m nervous. My hands are clammy. – Yeah, me too! – I’m also the world’s
most competitive person. – No competition at all.
– Oh, see that’s not true. – Fun fact, I have to present in front of my entire team after this video ends. – One person will walk
out of here the winner. – The rest of us will be on the floor. – Let’s get right to it. – Our first game is from
Korea, called Titanic. – We have beer and soju. – A beer glass is filled
halfway with beer. – Put the shot glass in and
we take turns pouring soju in. Whoever sinks it. – Has to down the entire soju bomb. – I’m pumped.
– You’re screwed. (beer can pops open) – Pour like half
– We need it to float! – Put the glass in there.
– I’m shaking. – Is it a magic trick?
– Be gentle. There it is. – One finger. (shouting) – Oh my god. I feel like
David Blaine right now. – Oh my god.
(nervous laughter) – Oh my god, I am freaking out. – It’s defying gravity. – Say goodbye Rose, ’cause
this ship is about to sink. – Oh no.
– Oh no. – No!
– Bye, Vaughn. – Cheers, y’all. – Remember, if you sink it you have to drink the entire thing. – I get it, I get it. (gasps)
Sara did it, Sara did it. – Seven, six, five. – The goal is not for me to choke. – But it is to burp really
loud when you’re done. (burps) – So the next game is from
China, called finger guessing. – Shooting out a certain number of fingers while simultaneously saying a number between zero and however many
fingers are participating. – Whoever guesses the exact amount or closest wins, and the
other two must drink. – So we’re shouting and
fingering at the same time. – You get it?
– No. When you guys are involving numbers and alcohol, already I’m
fucked in this situation. – Let’s get to fingering.
– Three, two, one. (all shout out numbers) – We have 21. I said ten.
– I said 30. I said 30. – So you win.
– Gan Bei! – I won, I won!
– I always forget. – Three, two, one.
(all shout out numbers) (all shout out numbers)
– I said 22. – 11.
– Um, what? – Everyone just has to drink. – Wow, guys. That is
a very stressful game. – It’s a lot of coordination.
You have to like, hold up a different number
than what you’re saying. – Cheers. That was a little embarrassing. – To being really bad at this game. – Next up.
– From Japan. – Is.
– The Pocky game. – Two people have to nibble away towards the center of a Pocky. – A la, Lady and the Tramp. – And whoever pulls away loses
and you finish your drink. – This is going to be the
most intimate I’ve ever gotten with a coworker, so, hope
you guys brushed your teeth. – All right, come on, isn’t
this getting you excited? (laughs)
– No. – Listen, this could take a
turn if you’re really drunk. – This game is how babies are made. (laughing)
– I’m a fucking champion. – I wanted to last so much
– That’s what he said. – I’ve got it down to
like this big before. (whining)
(laughing) – Really? I’m so glad I could be part of this intimate moment. – Cheers to us.
– Cheers to us. – Cheers to us.
– We’re really close now. – This experience has changed everything. – Can I start with my final thoughts? I have so many final thoughts.
(laughter) – Sober.
– I feel happy I feel relaxed. – I’m drunk. – I’m very excited about all
the games I learned today. – Brings us together, like
this. Now we’re best friends. – It’s not like the math game. – That was my favorite game.
– I was good at counting. – I honestly really like the Pocky game, but like this, it can get sorta weird. – In these types of games,
the loser is really the winner because you get to booze it up. – Drink responsibly though you
know, like drink responsibly. – I got nervous in the beginning that I wasn’t getting
drunk and then I sped up. – That being said, do you
want to play Pocky pong? – Pocky pong.
– Absolutely, 100 percent yes.